AEON Next Co, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the Company) establishes the following terms and conditions for the use of the Company's website (hereinafter referred to as this Website) operated by the Company or its agents.
Article 1 (Definitions)
Article 2 (Scope and Amendment of the Terms)
- Individual provisions separately stipulated by the Company on the Website or by other means, and the additional provisions notified by the Company to Users from time to time, constitute a part of these Terms. In the event that these terms and conditions differ from the individual rules and additional rules, such individual rules and additional rules shall take precedence.
- This website also contains links to other websites operated by the Company, its affiliates or their agents. When using those sites, users are also requested to agree to the terms and conditions posted therein.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any disadvantage or damage caused to users as a result of changes to the Terms.
Article 3 (Status of Users and Restrictions)
- User status
- Restrictions on users
Users shall not perform any of the following acts;
- Any act that infringes or may infringe the property or privacy of a third party or the Company
- Any act that causes or may cause disadvantage or damage to a third party or the Company
- Actions that interfere with the operation of this Site
- Act against public order and morals
- Any criminal act or any act that leads or may lead to criminal act
- Actions to make any false declaration or notification
- Any act for the purpose of business activities or profit-making using the Website, or any act for the purpose of preparing for such activities. However, this does not apply in cases where the Company has given separate approval.
- Any act that infringes or many infringe the property of a third party or the Company
- Any act that uses or provides, or may use or provide computer virus or other harmful program
- Any action that is or may be in violation of any other domestic or international law or regulation
- And other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 4 (Information to be posted on Website)
The Company makes no warranty of any kind regarding the accuracy, concurrence, usefulness, or any other aspect of the information posted on this Website. In addition, the Company may, at its discretion, add, change, modify, or delete the information published on the Website without prior notice to Users. In no event shall the Company be liable for any damages arising from the addition, alteration, correction, or deletion of any information on this Website.
Article 5 (Interruption or suspension of Website)
- In the event of any of the following events, the Company may, at its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the publication of part or all of the Website without prior notice to Users.
- For periodic or emergency maintenance, inspection, and updating of the equipment and systems used to publish the Site
- When it is difficult to open this site to the public due to force majeure such as fire, power outage or natural disaster
- When the duties of a Class 1 telecommunications carrier are not provided
- When the Company judges that it is difficult to open the Site to the public due to unforeseen circumstances, or when the Company needs to suspend or stop the Site for operational or technical reasons
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by Users or third parties due to the suspension or termination of the Website, regardless of the reason.
Article 6 (Handling of Links)
If this Site links to another site or a third party provides a link to this Site, the Company assumes no responsibility for the site outside of this Site. In this case, the Company is not responsible for the contents, advertisements, products, services, etc. encompassed in and available on the said site as well. The Company shall not be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with such content, advertisements, products, or services.
When linking to this Site, please make sure that the Site is displayed in a separate window so that it does not appear in the frame of the link source.
Please note that links to individual pages may disappear without notice due to changes in the site structure or server configuration. Please be reminded of these in advance.
Article 7 (Copyright)
- Users may not reproduce, sell, publish, or otherwise use any information provided through this Site in any way that exceeds the scope of the user's personal use as defined by the Copyright Act without the consent of the right holder.
- The User shall not allow a third party to use or disclose any information provided through this Site in any way without the consent of the right holder. 2.
- In the event that a problem occurs due to a violation of the terms of this Article, the User shall resolve the problem at his/her own responsibility and expense, and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to the Company.
Article 8 (Trademarks)
The trademarks AEON and AEON NEXT, names of products developed by the Company, product logos, etc. appearing on this Website are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Company or its affiliated companies. All other products and company names are generally trade names or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Prior written permission from the Company is required for the use of the Company's registered trademarks or trademarks.
Article 9 (Liability)
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users or third parties in connection with the modification, interruption, suspension, cessation, or discontinuation of the Website, or otherwise in connection with the Website.
Article 11 (Governing Law)
Article 12 (Consensual Jurisdiction)